Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thoughts on my "Blog for Teachers"

A lot of what happens on this blog is designed to share with people what I have been doing for the past ten years. It has caused me to do a lot of self reflecting and has driven me to think about how my teaching practices are most effective. I have been honored to have people reading this blog and am driven by the numbers of people I have visiting. 

Recently I have been toying with how to best organize the site. If you have been here since the beginning you know that it has undergone some changes and even was dormant for a few months after an initial push. I have been taking a new class in blogging through an inservice company and have recently fallen more in love with blogging.

The blog that I created for my class can be found at blogxpe.blogspot.com

That blog is just a simple blog designed to meet some requirements of the course I was a part of. I just finished the course but have no intention of stopping my blog. Actually I think that this blog will become the major focus and now that I am done with that course I am going to be pushing hard these last few weeks to wrap up the year well. 

Over the summer I am going to be working on creating some resources that I can offer up and am considering joining a site where I can sell my units. I tend to really go over-the-top when I create curriculum so some of it gets the final brush up before being sent out. 

Trust me...the best is yet to come!