Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Writing Activities - Book Report Guide

After a summer and fall hiatus, I am back!

My wife and I are expecting our second daughter in about a month and we are more than excited for this new addition to the family. 

I haven't posted here in a while but that is only because I have been so busy with the start of our school year and all of the great things going on at home and at school.

The holidays are always fun and I am always looking for activities to engage my students (and give me some time to catch up on work) so the weeks before the holidays are the perfect time for: Book Reports!

Check out my new page on TPT because I am giving away one of my Book Report Guides for FREE! There is another one up there for only $1. 

View my profile on Fifth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Download the FREE one and leave a comment on my seller page.
Use the link above or just visit Teachers Pay Teachers!

Enjoy Them!